Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Trillville sets new high's and lows!

DC's number one station number one song! Congratulations WPGC


Trillville Lyrics
Some Cut Lyrics
[Chorus]What it is hoe, ah what's up (what's up)Can a nigga get in them guts (them guts)Cut you up like you ain't been cut (been cut)Show your ass how to really catch a nut (oh yeah yeah)Well give me you number and I'll call (I'll call)And I'll follow that ass in the mall (in the mall)Take you home, let you juggle my balls (my balls)While I'm beatin and tearin down your walls (oh yeah)[Verse One]This your boy Mr. Funkadelic, what's the business babyI've been eyeing you all day in the mall miss ladyYou looking good, I think I seen your ass in the hoodWith your friends dressed up, trying to front if you couldBut anyway, gone and drop a number or somethingSo I can call you later on,on your phone or somethingTake you home, and maybe we could bone or somethingIt's no limits to what we do,cause tonight we cutting, gut bustingI'm digging in your walls something visciousWith your legs to the ceiling, catch a nut someting seriousYou delirious,or might I say you taste so deliciousWith your pretty brown skin, like Almond Joys and KissesAnd you ah certified head doctorNumber one staller that takes dick in the ass and won't hollerBend you over and I"ll follow you straight to the roomWhere it goes down lovely in the Leagon of Doom[Chorus][Verse Two]Shit, you know the deal before a nigga even steppedDamn that ass hot, seems like it's gone meltYou know I give it to you til you run out of breatheThen bust a nut all over yourselfThe first time I called, you were juggling on my ballsIn and out of your jaws, I was beating down your wallsHad your ass breaking laws for a player was the causeAnd every time you seen a G you was slipping off your drawers, I recallI met your ass at the mall, in the fallYou the one with the dress on, let me take you homeShow your ass how to buss a nut, up in the gutsCut you up like you ain't been cutFrom the back (back) then to the side (side) to the frontTurn around,you got me rightI smack them thighs, anyway that you want meSo gone see about a pimp and that monkeyAnd that's fo' sho'[Chorus][Verse Three]What's the buiseness baby, can I get in them drawesI like the way your hands rub against my ballsCause you the one, a nigga met at south dekalb mallWith your pretty brown skin, thick thighs and all135 petite, and your smell is uniqueMaybe we can exchange numbers and hook up in the weekOh, You a freak, I knew it from the first time I saw youThe way you played with your tongue, I knew right then I would call youSo what it is, they call me Super Don from the villeAnd I'ma tell you like this, cause a nigga so real, and stay trillCause all I wanna do is just drill, with that ass in the air, and the pussy I killAnd I feel, you love to fuck up on a hillSuck dick from behind, and take nut in your grillSo bitch chill, and shut your mouth just for a secondWhile I lay this dick down on you just like I'm Teddy[Chorus]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home